Wolves, Floods, Pirates and Bullfighters: Mid-2023 update
Already, the first half of 2023 has sailed by! Kieran spent the first three months in New Zealand, the first time back after three years, before returning to the UK in March.
Recent and upcoming events include:
– Papageno in Mozart’s Die Zauberflöte in New Zealand (disrupted by cyclone and floods)
– Bach’s St John Passion in London
– A Finzi and Weir recital at Iain Burnside’s Ludlow English Song Festival
– A preview of a new musical
– My role debut as Escamillo in Carmen for Norwich Into Opera Festival,
– Billy Bone in Captain Blood’s Revenge, an opera for kids, also in the Norwich Festival
– The Sorcerer in Dido & Aeneas for Waterperry Festival Opera
– A sequel to Wohin–Where To? funded by Samling Arts
– Guildhall galas, opera-grams and more!
Enjoy the update!